Thursday, November 26, 2015

Holiday Hot List: Merrithew Fitness, Yoga, and Athletic Gifts for EVERYONE on Your List!


Black Friday & Cyber Monday are upon us! Do not forget to add Merrithew to your holiday hot list this season! For every athlete, yogi, fitness fanatic, and health nut on your gift list Merrithew has something for everyone! I had the pleasure of reviewing their Pilates Fitness Circle! The perfect way to add resistance to your routine. This ring is high quality -unlike my old one that its replacing. The old one did not last long -it turned into an oval from being squeezed because it was not high quality. I can tell an immediate difference when using my fab Merrithew Pilates ring. It holds its shape and bounces back providing resistance on both the push & the pull. The rings come in 12 inches and 14 inches and in multiple colors. Keep reading to learn about the fab Merrithew items to add to your holiday hot list.



The Fitness Circle® Pro that I had the pleasure of reviewing is made of spring steel and built to withstand continuous, high-intensity studio or home use. It easily adds resistance for upper and lower-body exercises—the Fitness Circle Pro improves muscle tone and is great for problem areas that are hard to firm up: inner and outer thighs, upper arms and chest. I love it for targeting that inner thigh jiggle! Its a unique & fun piece that mixes up my workout regimine and keeps my muscles guessing. You WILL feel the inner thigh burn with this sturdy circle. It is comfy on the thighs and doesnt dig in like other circles I have seen.



Another favorite, I wanted to point out is the Stability Ball Kit- this is a great kit for those new to fitness or those that do not yet have a stability ball. I like that it is a kit so as a gift, the recipient woudnt have to purchase additional DVDs or accessories to use the kit! Its perfect for those of us that want to focus on increasing core stability while challenging the deepest stabilizing muscles in the body. This combo includes the purple 75cm (29”) Stability Ball™, pump, Core Balance DVD and bonus Easy Start poster to help you increase strength and balance, as you tone your entire body. The kit also includes a BONUS Exercise Guide. 

For More Information, Visit: 
Merrithew on the web
Stott Pilates on the Facebook


I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment