Wednesday, December 16, 2015

21 Day Fix Extreme Featuring Autumn Calabrese Yoga Fix Extreme Review


If you have tried the original 21 Day Fix and loved it like I did, and are ready for the next level - 21 Day Fix Extreme is your answer. Same awesome format, same awesome instructor, just bumped up a level. The workouts are short -still around 30 minutes each, but they're extreme. The eating plan is simple, and the program comes complete with color coded food storage containers, nutrition guide, recipes, fitness info & more. This is the EXACT program that Autumn herself uses to get ready for a competition or photo shoot.


21 Day Fix:Plyo Fix Extreme
Autumn Calabrese, 2015

This is a 31 minute yoga routine. Autumn works out in a gym set with a group of background exercisers, one providing some easier modifications and an advanced mod that shows poses for the advanced yogi. You wont need any equipment for this workout.

After a warm up, this routine includes sun salutation a, chair pose, sun salutation b, vinyasa, triangle pose, 1/2 moon, crescent pose, warrior 2 & 3, forward fold, standing splits, some stretches, cat cow, flip the dog, runners lounge, a balance series, crow, bird dog knee to elbow pulls, childs pose, bridge, wheel, happy cow, spinal twists, and concludes with corpse pose.

This is a solid intermediate routine. I love that Autumn provides a beginner modifier along with a truly advanced modifier. You can really choose your level in this one, making a great workout for any exerciser. As always, Autumns cuing & instruction are great. I received this DVD to review.
 

For More Information, Visit: 
Autumn Calabrese on the web
Autumn Calabrese on Facebook
Autumn Calabrese on Instagram
Check out all of my 21 Day Fix Reviews 

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment