Friday, December 18, 2015

Operation Tonergy: Hardcore DVD Review


Want to learn more about the amazing Operation Tonergy 6 disc set? Keep reading to get the info on this fab workout set. Operation Tonergy is dedicated to making you LOOK and FEEL great inside and out. The creator, Nikki Dastrup, encourages people of all ages, shapes, sizes and fitness levels to be the best they can be. The workouts in the set range from 45-67 minutes each. Stay tuned on the blog for detailed reviews of all the workouts in the set. Click here to read all of my Tonergy posts

Operation Tonergy: Hardcore 
Nikki Dastrup, 2015

This is a 46 minute cardio & strength tabata style workout. Nikki does not lead this workout but is in the group working hard with 4 others, one showing easier modifications. You will need dumbbells for this workout. You will need to add on your own warm up & cool down. 

You will perform one exercise for 3 minutes: 25 seconds on & 5 seconds rest, followed by 2 minutes of manmakers: 50 on 10 off. Manmakers are weighted burpees down to a pushup, a renegade row, another pushup, and a renegade row on the other side. You get 30 seconds of rest between sets. Exercise sets include: weighted squat jacks, squat & overhead press, kettlebell swings, plyo lunges & overhead press, weighted burpees, pushup & renegade rows, and isolation squat & bi curl.

This is an advanced workout that had my heart pumping & left me sore the next day. The pace is quick and all of the moves are compound so you dont need heavy weights, I used 8's & 10's. You can tell the group is working hard & everyone goes at their pace. Great cardio and great strength work in this one!!! I received this DVD to review. 


For More Information, Visit: 
Tonergy on the web
Tonergy on Facebook
All of my Tonergy Reviews

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment