Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Quintessential Bellydance: The Fundamental Steps for Bellydance Book Review

Quintessential Bellydance: Beginner Class Companion The Fundamental Steps for Bellydance Book Review 


If you're looking for a fun, effective, low-impact workout that will build stamina, enhance flexibility, and improve your cardiovascular well-being, look no more. This gentle and effective dance is not only exciting to learn; it's also a great workout. Bellydance gets you moving, having fun and it strengthens your core muscles. Bellydance is a popular dance choice for women of all ages everywhere. I have always thought it would be fun to learn bellydance & this book will help me learn.

Evyenia Karmi, an experienced dancer, teacher, and member of the International Dance Council, introduces students to the basic terminology and movements of bellydance. Through careful, easy-to-follow, step-by-step instructions, you can quickly begin learning the bellydance vocabulary.

Once you master the basic steps, the addition of flirty veil work can add a whole new challenge to your fun routine. This compact and easy-to-use guide is an excellent teaching tool, and includes a gentle warm-up routine, to prepare your body for this energetic workout experience.

The joy of using this book to learn bellydance is you can create your own choreography or just have fun dancing! You dont have to feel pressured by being in a class or trying to keep up with a video. You'll learn the bellydancing basic arm movements, and techniques for both the upper and lower body. The book also includes directional and travelling steps, the basics of veil work-and much more.


For More Information, Visit: 
Quintessential Bellydance on the web

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment