Monday, April 25, 2016

Introducing the NEW ICE Series from Cathe Friedrich


I recently bought Cathe's newest series ICE. What is the ICE series? ICE, which stands for Intermediate Conditioning Extreme. The set includes seven DVDs in one sturdy plastic DVD case. The DVDs also contain five "Muscle Meltdown" workout, two ab workouts, and five "Blizzard Blast" workouts. The Muscle Meltdowns are short body part specific all strength routines. The Blizzard Blasts are shorter, original footage workouts. Keep reading to learn more about the new set & stay tuned on the blog for detailed reviews of all the ICE workouts. 



ICE Contains a free online user's guide that contains several rotations and complete workout instructions. The user guide can be downloaded as a PDF or viewed on your computer. You can purchase the entire set or individual workouts (as pictured below). If you are looking for a more intermediate routine that still torches calories & builds muscle, you have found it. And the good news is, heavy up to grow with the program to make the workouts advanced. I have found the workouts I have done so far to be high intermediates and adjusting your poundage makes the strength workouts however challenging you need. 





ICE Workouts:
  • Rock'm Sock'm Kickbox
  • Boot Camp Circuit
  • Low Impact Sweat
  • Metabolic Total Body
  • To The Mat: Legs & Glutes
  • Chiseled Upper Body
  • Chiseled Lower Body Blast
ICE Bonus Workouts:
  • 5 "Muscle Meltdown" Workouts (so you can train individual muscle groups just like in CTX)
  • 2 Bonus Icy Core Workouts
  • 5 Bonus Blizzard Blasts (more advanced exercisers can ramp up the intensity with these add-ons)
  • 130+ Premixes - So you will never get bored!
For More Information, Visit:
Read all of my Cathe ICE Reviews
The Cathe Website
Cathe on Facebook
Cathe on Twitter

I did not receive this set to review, I purchased it from Total Fitness DVDs. I  have received samples of Cathe products in the past to review. I was in no way compensated for this honest post. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com. 

No comments:

Post a Comment