Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Callanetics Pure DVD Review

Callanetics Pure
Lacey Kondi, 2016

Lacey leads this 54 minute workout with a group of background exercisers in a studio. You may use an optional chair or ball but wont need any equipment for this routine. Lacey includes plenty of nice stretch segments, which are a nice break, as you will perform 100 reps of many of the exercises.

After a warm up, exercises include tri push backs, oblique side reaches, hams stretch & forward fold, neck rolls, crunch variations, side plank, plank, pushups, close stance toe plies, pretzel series, kneeling hip circles & pelvic scoops, and thigh squeeze using a ball or chair.

I rate this an intermediate routine. Lacey provides lots of great form reminders, tips, and pointers-just when you need them. Lots of great stretches make this a very well rounded routine. I received this DVD to review.

For More Information, Visit:
Callanetics on the web
Callanetics on Facebook
Callanetics on Instagram
Callanetics on YouTube

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment