Monday, December 5, 2016

Fitness Favorites Presents: The FIRM FIRMology 2 Disc Set


Fitness Favorites presents digitally remastered FIRM, FitPrime, & KickButt favorites, some for the first time EVER on dvd, and some new collections!  Stay tuned for detailed reviews of more awesome Fitness Favorite dvds and below is my review of the FIRM FIRMology two disc anthology.

The FIRM FIRMology

The FIRM FIRMology is a 2 DVD set that includes "20 Questions," "Form Points," Rehearsals and Interviews from the instructors and Anna & Cynthia Benson. It also other information, such as 'Also included are "video coach," FIRM scientific testing,"  and the FIRM Glossary!

The Benson sisters opened their FIRM studio in 1979 and their AWT (aerobic weight training) method was groundbreaking and decades before its time. In 1986 the FIRM Volume 1 was introduced to the public with a profound effect on the market. Their groundbreaking technique is explained in detail in this anthology along with fun tidbits and of course some great nostalgia.

Much of the footage was available on VHS as separate tapes that could be purchased in the 80's & 90's to give the users more information on the importance of lifting weights and on the FIRMs signature AWT methodology. So much great information, even today this contains tons of relevant today information. Great for FIRM collectors and for all of us that like the nostalgia factor as well. Priced at only $9.99, this is a must have for all fitness lovrs. I received this DVD set to review.

For More Information, Visit:
Fitness Favorites on the web
All of my Fitness Favorites Reviews
Anna Bensons Fitness Favorites on Facebook
I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment