Monday, December 19, 2016

Green Goo Deodorant Natural Deodorant that Really Works: Organic Ingredients, Aluminum Free, Great PRICE!


As you all know I am trying to use natural and organic products. I am always on the hunt for a natural deodorant that WORKS! This can be a tall order -but Green Goo Deodorant has NAILED IT! It has everything that I need in a deodorant and nothing I dont want (chemicals!). It contains aluminum free baking soda - which KILLS odor, flowers that are gentle on the skin, and organic butters & oils to nourish the skin. I sweat (A LOT) and this really does keep me from stinking all day long- even with a tough workout! It also comes in a convenient stick, in travel or every day size. AND the price is great! The previous natural deodorant I was using, was about 4X the price!!! Keep reading to learn more. 


Available in unscented, Lemongrass & Sage, Lavender & Thyme, and Rose & Geranium there is a variety for everyone. It goes on clear, not white so you dont have to worry about getting it on your clothing and is aluminum free! We all know they have linked serious health issues to aluminum - so I steer clear. I love that it comes in a travel size, perfect for a weekend away or to keep in your gym bag. I will definitely be buying this again.



Green Goo is gentle on the skin and doesnt cause irritation. I was making my own natural deodorant but it ended up irritating my under arms, which is common in homemade deodorants I guess. Then I switched to a different natural brand but it was SO expensive so I am so happy to have found a reasonably priced natural deodorant that WORKS!!

With ingredients like Chamomile Flowers are gentle for the skin and the power of Aluminum-free baking soda and arrowroot keep you fresh & odor free. LOVE that Green Goo is does not include Aluminum, Propanediol, or propylene glycol. Keep it healthy, keep yourself odor free with Green Goo! I highly recommend - in fact Im wearing it right now :) 

For More Information, Visit: 
Green Goo on the web
Green Goo on Facebook
Green Goo on Twitter
Green Goo on Instagram

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment