Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Kelly Coffey-Meyer: 30 Minutes to Fitness: Amped-Up Cardio LIVE Review

30 Minutes to Fitness: Amped-Up Cardio LIVE
Kelly Coffey-Meyer, 2016

This DVD has 2 thirty minute workouts. Kelly works out live on stage with 3 background exercises (one performing modifications) in front of a crowd of motivated exercisers. You wont need any equipment for these routines.

Workout One: After a warm up, exercises include long jump & walk back, plank knee pulls, jumping butt kicks, side kicks, jogging drills, plyo & insole touch, side step & burpees, plank jacks, shuffle jab, jump & punch, jump rope, & concludes with a stretch.

Workout Two: After a warm up, exercises include jab & hook, upper cut & hopping knee pulls, knee up & over, scissor hops & reach, hop & heel clicks, plank shoulder taps, calf pumps & hook upper combo, plank to pike hops, side tap & shoot, punch combos with bob & weave, and concludes with a cool down & stretch.

I rate these solid intermediate routines. These workouts have a great energy-love the live format. Kelly is a great instructor and provides great instruction. The routines are easy to moderate choreo and she builds fun little routines with drills & combos. Super great energy, fun music, and a lot of fun, the time flew by in these routines. I received these workouts to review.

For More Information, Visit: 
CoffeyFit on the web
CoffeyFit on Facebook
CoffeyFit on Twitter

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment