Wednesday, October 4, 2017

REVIEW ~ Boho Beautiful in 10 Days Day Nine: Devotion


Boho Beautiful in 10 Days is a 10 day program that includes 40 videos totaling 10 hours. Each day of the program, your one hour workout focuses on a specific theme which it’s class itinerary was built upon. Of course, you can mix & match from the videos to create your own routines as well. The program includes yoga, fitness, cardio, pilates, meditation, and a vegan food guide complete with a shopping list. The best part though is that all the workouts are performed on a gorgeous Exuma, Bahamas beach with breathtaking views in the background! The video content is aimed at creating more positivity, love, health, and wellness in the world. Stay tuned on the blog for detailed reviews of the Boho Beautiful workouts.


Day 9 Devotion

Today includes an intro video that prepares you for your workouts, tells you about today's goals, theme, and today's Mantra. The workouts for the day include a 40 minute yoga pliates fusion fitness routine, and a 20 minute meditation routine. You won't need any equipment for these routines, and Juliana works out barefoot in all. Juliana works out alone in all of these routines & all are shot on location in the beautiful Exuma, Bahamas.

Day 9 Fitness: Today's workout is a 40 min yoga & pilates toning & lengthening routine. After a quick warm up, exercises include roll ups, V sit with arm press, supine toe drops supine frog press, hundred, happy baby, oblique diamond reach, spinal twist, single leg hold, bike, straight leg switch, single leg bridge series, supine leg circles, side lying leg series, boat to canoe, prone low back work with heel beats, bird dog series, twisted high lunge, yoga flow, plank to pike, seated side stretch, & seated forward fold. 

Day 9 Meditation: Today's focus is
 Individuality.  Julia is filmed seated on a sandy beach with rock formations in the turquoise water in the background. You should be seated and comfortable, with your eyes closed & focusing on your breath. Today's focus is on finding the courage to express yourself free of other peoples judgement. Live your life with passion, love & creativity. Today's mantra is I am courage, I am strength, I am my life's expression.


The meditation routine is appropriate for all fitness levels, the fitness routine is a solid intermediate
I am not usually a yoga, pilates, or meditation type of exerciser but I really LOVE the routines in this set. Boho Beautiful in 10 Days are by far my favorite yoga workouts-great pace & I feel accomplished & worked after the day's routines. I really enjoy the balance of each day's workouts. I received access to these workouts to review.



For More Information, Visit: 
Read all my Boho Beautiful Reviews 
Boho Beautiful on the web
Boho Beautiful on YouTube
Boho Beautiful on Facebook
Boho Beautiful on Instagram

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment