If you are a pasta lover looking for a healthier option, look no further than Explore Cuisine. Their pastas are made from organic chickpeas, beans, and lentils and their nutrional stats are much more diet friendly than their duram wheat counterparts. You can easily give any of your favorite pasta dishees a healthy twist with pasta from Explore Cuisine! Explore Cuisine products are all vegan, gluten-free, non-GMO and made from organic ingredients. Their pasta is full of protein, iron, and fiber, making them a much healthier alternative to regular white pasta. These pastas are the perfect alternative to other glutinous pastas, for those watching their gluten intake. Feel great knowing that you are serving a meal made from organic chickpeas, beans, and lentils! The best part, is that they taste great! Many are colorful so they really brighten up your dish! Keep reading to learn more & check out my yummy recipe below.
Their super impressive bean patas contain One Ingredient: ORGANIC BEANS. In only seven minutes, your family can indulge in a delicious, healthy and satisfying meal, power-packed with high protein and high fiber. Seriously amazing right! Their bean pasta line contains Adzuki, Edamame, Soybean, and Black Bean. Best yet they are all organic.
Gluten Free Green Bean and Pasta Casserole Recipe
Recipe Credit: Carol Kicinski, Simply Gluten Free
Serves: 8 – 10 people as a side dish or 6 as a main course
- Kosher salt
- 1 (8 ounce) package Explore Cuisine Edamame & Mung Bean Fettuccini
- 1 pound green beans, trimmed and cut in half
- 2 tablespoons butter or dairy free butter substitute
- 8 ounces white button mushrooms, sliced
- 1 cup gluten free chicken or vegetable stock
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 cups (7 ounces) grated Parmesan cheese
- Black pepper
- Vegetable oil
- 6 shallots, thinly sliced
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Bring a large pot of heavily salted water to a boil. Add the pasta and cook for 4 minutes. Add the beans to the pasta and cook for another 4 minutes. Reserve about 1 cup of the cooking water and drain the pasta and green beans.
- In a large skillet, melt the butter over medium high heat. Add the mushrooms and cook until they start to brown, about 6 – 7 minutes. Add the stock and cream, bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer for 2 minutes. Stir in the Parmesan cheese then add the pasta and green beans. Add kosher salt and black pepper to taste. Stir to combine. Add a little pasta water if the sauce is too thick. Pour the mixture into a 9 inch by 12 inch baking dish and bake for 20 – 30 minutes or until heated through and bubbly.
- While the casserole is baking, prepare the shallots. Line a plate with paper towels. Pour enough oil into a large skillet to come up ¼ inch. Heat over medium-high heat. Reduce the heat to low, add the shallots and let cook for 12 minutes, the shallots should be quite soft. Raise the heat to high and cook, stirring often, until the shallots are well browned. Remove with a slotted spoon and let drain on the paper towels. Sprinkle with salt. The shallots will crisp more as they cool.
- When the casserole is done, scatter the shallots over the top and serve.
For More Information, Visit:
Explore Cuisine on the web
Explore Cuisine on Twitter
Explore Cuisine on Facebook
Explore Cuisine on Instagram