Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Go Organically Fruit Snacks: GMO Free, Organic, & Gluten Free!



We all know kids love fruit snacks but the ingredients in most brands are not the best - until Go Organically Fruit Snacks! You can now treat your kiddos & yourself with smarter snacks. Go Organically Fruit Snacks are USDA-certified Organic made with real fruit. Each serving provides 100% DV of Vitamin C and is an excellent source of Vitamins A & E. My DH loves these & I feel much better about us both enjoying Go Organically's organic fruit snacks instead of the other junky brands that fill our grocers shelves. Keep reading to learn more.


Go Organically Fruit Snacks are GMO-free, Gluten-free, and contain no preservatives. They are made with natural flavors and colors from natural sources. Available in three delicious flavors: Mixed Berry, Fruit Medley, and Tropical. My youngest niece enjoyed all three -and they are also adult approved. My husband has been snacking on these all week! They are on my shopping list so everyone in the house can have their chance to try them. I rarely buy fruit snacks because of the yucky ingredients in most brands and am so excited for the kids that I can add Go Organically Fruit Snacks into their regular snacking 

Available in multiple varieties, your kids will love getting these in their lunch box or enjoying as an after school snack. I love the Tropical but also cant resist the Fruit Medley and Mixed Berry options. They are USDA Organically certified, gluten free, and GMO free. Enjoy!


For More Information, Visit: 
I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment