Monday, January 22, 2018

Ori Active Quality Activewear with a Polynesian Flair From the Owners of Total Fitness DVDs!


If you are a fan of Total Fitness DVDs then you MUST check out Ori Active for all your fitness wear! From Mary of Total Fitness DVDs is Ori Active. With all the stellar customer service, great price points, free shipping to all 50 states, and SUPER high quality clothing -this is my new go to shop for everything active wear. Not only are the pieces high quality, they fit well, wear well, and Ori Active offers some of the cutest styles I have seen on the market. Keep reading to learn all about Ori Active & head over & show Mary's new site the love it deserves.



I had the HARDEST time choosing what to review- seriously everything is so cute and unique. I LOVE the Polynesian flair that her line offers and there is a TON of variety. They offer mens and womens clothing and a large variety of sizes. Everything I had the pleasure of reviewing is super flattering- think NO muffin top and the fabric is high quality. I know I will be wearing these for a long time to come.


The website is super easy to use! Shop by mens, womens, tops, bottoms, or even by collection! Each item has a sizing guide to ensure proper sizing and some items are even made per order. What I love the most is that each item has a fun & unique feature. Some feature beautiful Hawaiian inspired flowers, some have mesh panels or cutouts, and some fun straps. Seriously check them out! 


I had the pleasure of reviewing the Tropical Hawaiian Fern Mesh Long Yoga Pants / Leggings and matching Tropical Fern Strappy Sports Bra with Removable Cups. The leggings have the super cute mesh panel in the back which is such a fun feature. I wore these to a local fitness event recently and got SO many compliments. They are higher waisted, eliminating the dreaded muffin top and fit like a glove. The fabric is thick and SOFT! You will want to wear these for exercise, jogging, lounging, and running errands. The bra is high quality and supportive enough for a high impact run or HiiT workout. The back is super cute too- check it out below. I will post pics on Instagram of me wearing mine soon.



About Mary & Ori Active:
Mary hasbeen involved in Polynesian culture and dance for over 40 years and has been interested in exercise and fitness for just about as long. We are all so lucky that she has been able to be able to put both passions into one business. The designs in her clothing line were done by Polynesian tattoo artists (the men's shirts were done by a Samoan Chief!) How fun & authentic! Because they have great respect for the culture, they even received a traditional Hawaiian blessing for the start of their business!!!


For More Information, Visit: 
Ori Active on the web
Ori Active on Instagram
Ori Active on Facebook
 Ori Active on Pinterest
Ori Active on YouTube
Total Fitness DVDs on the web

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment