Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Bellyfit The Embodied Goddess Program: Open a Channel Review


If you are looking for a very well rounded cardio, toning, meditation, stretching and mindfulness, the Embodied Goddess set by Bellyfit is the set for you. As always, each workout is suitable for all levels and is accompanied by an incredible soundtrack. This system allows you to exercise at home with any of their seven 45 minute Embodied Goddess videos that come in the set. This set is available as a digital download and is only $24.99! Keep reading to learn more & stay tuned on the blog for detailed reviews of all the Bellyfit Embodied Goddess workouts. 


BellyFit Embodied Goddess Open a Channel 
Alice Bracegirdle

Alice leads this 46 minute workout with 6 background exercisers all showing various intensity options. You wont need any equipment for this routine. 


The workout includes a meditation, warm up, cardio workout, cardio cool down, a short floor core section & concludes with a mudra. Exercises include goddess plie, step & double step touch, arm sweeps, step & shimmy, grapevine, squats, lunge pluses, side lunge & balance leg raise, travelling pony, ham curls & shimmy, V sit with arm pulses, stretch, & mudra.

I rate this a low intermediate routine that is great for all fitness levels. Low impact & easy to follow with fun & unique exercises the time goes by quickly. As always Alice provides excellent cuing, great energy, & form pointers along the way. I received this workout to review. 


For More Information, Visit:
The Bellyfit website
Bellyfit on Facebook
Bellyfit on Twitter
All of my Bellyfit posts

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment