Monday, July 9, 2018

Classical Stretch Season 12 - Ep.25: Improve Your Balance Review STREAMING on Essentrics TV



If you are an ESSENTRICS & Classical Stretch fan -then you will be as excited as I am to learn that they now offer a streaming service: ESSENTRICS TV! As a member of ETV, you have access to 300+ workouts (Essentrics and Classical Stretch) which you can stream online 24/7 from your smartphone, tablet or computer. So much variety and so many awesome workouts to choose from this is an awesome resource for all of us home exercisers. Keep reading to learn more and stay tuned on the blog for detailed reviews of some of the workouts available on ESSENTRICS TV.


Miranda Esmonde-White

Miranda works out alone in front of a nice beach casita in Jamaica for this 25 min Classical Stretch routine. You wont need any equipment for this workout. 

After a warm up to get your connective tissues loosened up, exercises include twists with hip rotation, torso rotations, standing quad series with hip mobility, toe isolations, small kicks, balance single leg calf raises, toe plie & side reach, single leg balance tracing the alphabet with your toes, rear leg pulses, toe taps, standing balance work, tai chi flow, & hip flexor stretch.

This routine is appropriate for all fitness levels. This is a great routine for those of us that need to focus a little more on their balance. I found this one to be unique & very effective. Miranda focuses on all the muscles that are needed to achieve optimal balance. I received access to this workout to review. 

For More Information, Visit: 
ESSENTRICS on the web
ESSENTRICS on Facebook
ESSENTRICS on Twitter
ESSENTRICS on Instagram
ESSENTRICS on YouTube

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment