Wednesday, July 25, 2018

Lesley Logan Pilates Streaming 7/10 Workout Review: Magic Circle on the Mat


Lesley Logan teaches pilates on LesleyLoganPilates.com and PilatesAnytime.com. Lesley is a PMA Certified Pilates Teacher and has been studying and teaching Joseph Pilates Classical Method since 2005 and 2008 respectively. She also has eight years of retail management experience, and six years managing studios regionally for Equinox fitness clubs. Read a review of one of her streaming workouts below. 


7/10 Magic Circle on the Mat

Lesley Logan, 2018


Lesley works out alone in a cozy exercise nook for this 30 minute pilates workout. You will only need a magic circle for this routine though Lesley offers options if you dont have a circle. 

Lesley uses the circle in various ways throughout the entire workout. Exercises include supine leg extensions, circle squeezes, the hundred, foll over, supine leg circles, rolling like a ball, single leg stretch, single leg drops & switches, crunches with the ring between your elbow & knee, seated forward fold, rollback, corkscrew, saw, swan, thigh fall, neck fall, bridge ring squeezes, seated twist, side lying ring press, side lying leg series, teaser, V sit leg circles, pike walkins, kneeling side kick prep, prone rocker, roll over, and teaser leg scissors.

This routine includes some advanced exercises but overall this is a solid intermediate routine. I am loving these workouts- Lesley keeps things moving right along with a lot of exercise variety and few reps of each. I love using the circle so I am was very excited to see that we got to use it in this workout. Lesley used the ring in almost every exercise & in some fun & unique ways. I received access to this routine to review. 
For More Information, Visit: 
Lesley Logan Pilates on Facebook

I am in no way affiliated with this giveaway. I am reposting this giveaway for the author. I have no interest or control in selecting the winner or prize distribution. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment