Wednesday, August 22, 2018

CordSkinz Protect Your Earphones ~ No More Tangled Cords!


One workout essential I cant live without is my earphones! Want to step up your earphone game? Tired of pulling tangled cords out of your pocket or gym bag? Then you need Cordskinz- Never deal with tangled earphone cords again! Great for the whole family. If your kids headphones get tangled into the messiest knot you've ever seen Cordskinz are for you! It is close to impossible to get it untangled, leaving them with a ball of useless cords. This is one workout essential you wont want to live without. Skinz are a lightweight, flexible tube that protects cords, and gives you a tangle-free experience every time.Keep reading to learn more.




Online Discount: Code: 3for2 - Buy 3 Cordskinz - get 1 free at checkout


Put Cordskinz on your must-have back to school shopping list! Made in the USA, they come in nine different colors making it easy to match your kid's style and personality. This earbud wire covering is an accessory and protector all in one. They will love to rock them and you will spend less money replacing headphones! Win-win!



Cordskinz Features:
  • Skin glides on to any round-wire headphones easily with the skinner tool!
  • Customizable for any length
  • Lightweight and flexible
  • Each set comes with 2 - 20in. Cordskinz and 1 skinner tool
  • 9 solid colors and 12 Mix-n-Match colors to choose from
For More Information, Visit: 
CordSkinz on Facebook
CorSkinz on Instagram
CordSkinz on the web

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment