Wednesday, August 1, 2018

Hampton Farms: Peanut Butters, Gourmet Nuts, Gift Boxes, & SO MUCH MORE!



For the love of all things nutty you MUST check out Hampton Farms. Hampton Farms offers a variety of gourmet nuts, peanut butters, shell in peanuts & so much more. They have the BEST gourmet nuts that I have ever tasted. Believe me the packages I received for review did not last long between my husband, nieces, & me- we devoured them in record time. They offer a huge variety of flavors from Honey Roasted Pecans, Salt & Pepper Peanuts, Honey Chipotle Cashews, and so many more! You can even create your own 6 Pack Gift Box. Keep reading to learn more. 


Hampton Farms peanut butters are super delicious and are a hit with my whole family. Perfect for a PB&J, amazing on celery and excellent in a smoothie. They offer an organic, creamy, crunchy, natural, honey roasted and even an almond butter! Every one we had the pleasure of trying was delicious. I love their organic because there is no stirring necessary and contains the freshest organic Valencia peanuts.


We LOVED the Honey Sriracha Peanuts the most of all but the Honey Chipotle Cashews were a close second. They also have super fun nuts like Red Velvet Almonds, Cocoa Dusted Almonds, and more. If you are looking for the perfect snack on the go these nuts are for you. Satisfy your sweet tooth while getting in all the healthy benefits of nuts. Their build your own gift box is perfect for gift giving. What do you get for the person that has it all? How about some amazing Hampton Farms Gourmet Nuts? They even have fun gift sets already made & ready to go!


Peanuts are powerful! They contain protein & healthy fats to keep you feeling fuller long. They are also packed with great for you vitamins, minerals and more. They contain vitamin E, magnesium, folate, cooper, phosphorus, fiber, niacin, manganese, arginine, phytoserols, potassium, reveratrol, selenium, and zinc. 

For More Information, Visit: 
Hampton Farms on the web
Hampton Farms on Instagram
Hampton Farms on Facebook
Hampton Farms on Twitter

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment