Friday, August 31, 2018

Pilates Anytime Streaming Workout Review: Reformer for Travelling


Pilates Anytime is an online Pilates studio, delivering world-class teachers anywhere, anytime, at an affordable price. Pilates Anytime is your solution to affordable streaming workouts! They offer over 2,800 videos to choose from and all for the price of about one mat class! Your subscription includes access to all of their high quality classes, workouts, programs & playlists. You choose when you workout, pause when you want and do as many or as few workouts to fit your needs & time. Easy to filter, search, and play - you have so many options with Pilates Anytime. They have a ton of reformer classes along with a huge selection of mat classes. Keep reading to learn more.


Pilates Anytime: Reformer for Travelling 
Gia Calhoun 

Gia designed this routine to help your relax & stretch out after travelling. You will only need a reformer for this routine. I do not have a reformer so I used bands instead. 

Exercises include calf stretches, leg & calf presses with various foot positions, pedals, core work & arm pulls with head elevated adding leg extensions, the hundred, rollover, long box cobra pulls, single & double leg stretch, seated tri pulls, upper back work, rotator cuff work, down stretch, elephant, standing split shifts, bridge with leg press, supine leg circles, leg extensions, and stretches. 

The intensity of this routine will depend on what color & what resistance you use. Gia tells us her resistance that you can use a gauge for your own. Done using an exercise band this was a low intermediate routine. Pilates Anytime has a large variety of mat, reformer and workouts using other equipment to choose from. I received access to this routine to review. 

For More Information, Visit: 
Pilates Anytime on the web
Pilates Anytime on Facebook
 Pilates Anytime on YouTube
Pilates Anytime on Twitter
Pilates Anytime on Instagram

I am in no way affiliated with this giveaway. I am reposting this giveaway for the author. I have no interest or control in selecting the winner or prize distribution. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment