Monday, August 13, 2018

TeamKattouf Nutrition Energy Bars: Great Taste, Great Nutrition!


Looking for an energy bar that tastes amazing and is packed with great for you ingredients and boasts an impressive nutrition label? Look no further than, TeamKattouf Kookie & Brownie Bars. Their Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Crisp bars are literally the best tasting bars I have ever had. Their other yummy flavors include Chocolate Chip Crisp Kookie Bars and Brownie Chocolate Chip Brownie Bars. Keep reading to learn more. 



Following the great success of the Chocolate Chip Crisp Kookie Bar, they have recently launched their Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Crisp Kookie Bar, which is my favorite. They are all good but the Peanut Butter Kookie is amazing! I would rather have this bar than an actual peanut butter cookie. The Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Crisp K II Kookie Bar has become The Go-To Energy Bar™! This Kookie Bar is made with amazing ingredients such as Peanut Butter, Oats, Flax Seed Meal, Sea Salt and it tastes great!


Whether you are looking for a great snack in between meals, a pre-workout fuel source and/or a post-workout fuel source, the K II Kookie Bar will definitely become your Go-To Energy Bar™! Toss one in you gym bag, keep one in your desk drawer and whatever you do-dont leave home without one! Eating healthy on the go has never been easier or more delicious.


With an impressive ingredient list that you will be able to pronounce these bars are as delicious as they are nutritious. They contain 13 grams of protein and 9 grams of fat. They are perfect for a breakfast on the go, lunch at your desk, or pre-workout fuel up. Check out the stats:


For More Information, Visit:

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment