Thursday, December 6, 2018

Relief for Sore Muscles & Joints with CBD Living Organic CBD Bath Bombs, Natural CBD Roll-On & More


With the New Year quickly approaching, so are New Years goals. If you are like me, one of your goals for 2019 is getting in better shape. If you want to amp up your fitness routine, or start a new fitness routine, muscle soreness is something we are going to be dealing with. With CBD Living products, working through sore, overworked muscles we can crush our fitness goals and kick soreness to the sidelines. Keep reading to learn about some of my favorite fitness and pain related products from CBD Living: CBD Living Freeze and CBD Living Bath Bombs. 


CBD Living Freeze is a topical roll-on that includes 120 mg of full-spectrum nano-CBD, as well as cooling menthol and tea tree oil for immediate soothing and extended pain relief. I am loving this for my sore muscles! Easy to use & dries quickly. You really do feel the relief instantly and it continues to work on your sore & tired muscles as you wear it. This roll-on is not only perfect for after workout soreness it is also ideal for chronic pain, stiff joints, and inflammation. My knees and my neck & shoulders are LOVING it! It works so quickly and keeps working!



CBD Living Bath Bombs contain 60 mg of nano-CBD, are vegan-friendly and contain only natural fragrances for that post-workout soak. They are Organic- which is a huge plus for me. Many of the bath bombs that are on the market are filled with perfumes, junk, and chemical fragrances. The CBD Living Bath Bombs are perfect for full body relief. Say goodbye to stiff muscles and a tired, aching post-workout body. These make great stocking stuffers for anyone on your holiday list that could use pain relief. They smell great and come in a variety of natural fragrances including: Lavender, Coconut Lime, Eucalyptus, and Amber Bergamont. 



CBD Living is one of the fastest-growing global CBD manufacturers and distributors, with more than 41 products in 2000 stores and shipping to consumers worldwide. CBD Living is different from many other CBD companies because they use nanotechnology to make our CBD up to 90% bioavailable, compared to 10-15% absorption for other CBD brands. This means more relief! All of their hemp is organically grown at a state-licensed hemp farm and extraction facility in Colorado. All products are triple-tested by third parties for purity, contain ZERO THC and are manufactured in the USA.

For More Information, Visit: 
CBD Living on the web
CBD Living on Facebook
CBD Living on Instagram

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment