Monday, March 4, 2019

Setton Farms Pistachio Chewy Bites: Non-GMO, Vegan, Gluten Free and DELICIOUS!

Looking for a heart healthy snack that is perfect for on the go and tastes amazing? I always am so I am super excited to tell you about Setton Farms  Pistachio Chewy Bite. First, they taste amazing (even my nieces & husband LOVE them) and second, the ingredient list is SO impressive! Non-GMO, Project Verified, Certified Gluten Free, vegan, dairy free, Kosher, Heart Healthy and packed with 7g protein per serving this is my kind of snack. Did I mention how yummy they are? They are conveniently packaged so they are easy to toss in your gym bag, purse, or desk drawer for a nutrition packed snack whenever you need it. Great for kiddos & adults  - keep reading to learn more. 


The impressive ingredient list for the Pistachio + Plum bites that I had the pleasure of reviewing are: Roasted unsalted pistachios, plums, brown rice syrup, date syrup, sunflower oil, sea salt, and lemon juice- that is ALL! All things we are familiar with and can pronounce. They are an excellent source of fiber, contain 5 grams of protein, contain lots of heart healthy vitamins and minerals and contain zero trans fats & no cholesterol. Available with blueberry, cranberry & coconut, plum, and cranberry  - you are sure to find a variety you LOVE.


Nutrient-dense pistachios are packed with good-for-you fats, alongside plant-based compounds that may act as antioxidants, including vitamin E, polyphenols, and the carotenoids lutein and zeaxanthin – all of which may help to lower LDL (bad) cholesterol levels and contribute to a strong heart and healthy blood vessels.

Pistachio + Plum Chewy Bites are all-natural bite-sized bars packed with over 50% California grown pistachios, plums, date nectar and a touch of lemon. Each individually wrapped bite is loaded with protein, fiber, iron, potassium and antioxidants making them an ideal, on-the-go, heart healthy snack that is both delicious and nutrient dense.


Want to get snackin’? Setton Farms makes it easy to get your daily dose of pistachios in – especially with the new, bite-sized Pistachio + Plum Chewy Bites. Packed with more than 50% California-grown pistachios alongside sweet dried plums, these delicious bars are individually wrapped for the perfect on-the-go snack. Plus, they’re vegan, Certified Gluten Free and Non-GMO Project Verified.

For More Information, Visit: 
Setton Farms on the web
Setton Farms on Facebook
Setton Farms on Instagram
Setton Farms on Twitter

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment