Tuesday, April 16, 2019

Shop Tree Hut Shea Butter Beauty Products & Support Arbor Day! #TreeHutxArborDay


Exciting news from an amazing Tree Hut!- my fav skin & beauty care line.  This year, Tree Hut has partnered with The Arbor Day Foundation to give back to nature with a #TreeHutxArborDay campaign! In celebration of Arbor Day (April 26th), for the entire month of April,  Tree Hut is giving 10% of proceeds for every product that is sold on TreeHutShea.com to the Arbor Day Foundation! Such a great cause that I know we can all get behind. Through this campaign, in honor not just of the brand’s tree logo and namesake, but of the natural wonders that inspire the Tree Hut team and the products they create every day,  Tree Hut is showing their support for The Arbor Day Foundation’s mission to get 100 million trees planted by the year 2020. Keep reading to learn more about their awesome skin care products.


I had the pleasure of reviewing their Shea Sugar Scrub and their Shea Body Butter. I loved them both, super luxurious, heavenly scented without being overpowering and both work great! The Shea Body Butter is non-greasy and absorbs easily into your skin. The Sugar Scrub is an excellent exfoliator that contains shea butter so it nourishes and moisturizes your skin while gently exfoliating. I love their Coconut Lime and Hawaiian Kukui varieties and cant wait to try some of their other fragrance lines.

Tree Hut has so many amazing products available in so many great scents you will have a hard time choosing. You can shop by product line or scent, making it super easy to find exactly what you are looking for. Great for gift giving, and great for gifts for yourself! I love layering my products within their scent lines for a great all day scent. Check out the yummy scents below. So many amazing fragrances to choose from! 


From lotions and butters to scrubs and sunscreen, Tree Hut covers the full spectrum of specialty bath products that delight your senses and nourish your skin. They offer Detoxifying Charcoal Face Masks, Body Butters, Body Lotions, Bath Bombs, Shea Sugar Scrubs, and more! Find a product or scent line you love & explore the possibilities. Tree Hut's fragrances are all inspired by ingredients in nature that smell good enough to eat. Lose yourself in the aromas of the world from the comfort of your own home.


For More Information, Visit: 
Tree Hut on the web
Tree Hut on Facebook
Tree Hut on Instagram
Tree Hut on Twitter

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment