Monday, May 13, 2019

Buddha Band Moisture-Wicking Headbands With a Hidden Pocket to Hold a Crystal Over Your Third Eye

Buddha Gear Buddha Bands provide fashion and function, with moisture-wicking fabric and a hidden pocket that holds your chosen crystal over your third eye for better yoga, meditation and sleep. Every crystal has a different energy and vibration and facilitates a slightly different experience or journey when held over your third eye. A different crystal takes you on a different journey! I recently had the opportunity to try one of their meditation headbands & I LOVE it! It is super cute and comfortable. I love that it holds the crystal of your choice in a hidden pocket comfortably. The headband even came with an assortment of crystals. Another reason to love Buddha Gear is that they always give back a portion of all of their proceeds to help clothe the homeless. Buddha Gear recently donated over 200lbs. of clothing to the Salt Lake City Women’s Shelter and the Buddhist Temple. Keep reading to learn more.


Buddha gear offers a complete line of beanies, headbands & crystals. They are all about spreading seeds of kindness and mindfulness with a cool kick and awesome brand! Everyone loves hats, headbands and beanies but you will love Buddha Gear! Their secret pocket allows you to have a crystal of your choice at all times. They are comfortable, stylish and are great for yoga, meditation, relaxation and of course sleeping. They offer a variety of designs & sacred symbols.


The original yoga, workout, meditation headband! Buddha bands are fashion and function with moisture wicking fabric and a hidden pocket that holds your chosen crystal over your third eye. Every crystal has a different vibration and facilitates a slightly different experience or journey! Choose your crystal and customize your experience to exactly what energy you need today.


Buddha Gear has found that holding a crystal over your third eye can facilitate very powerful experiences like astral travel and lucid dreaming. Also, when you sleep, you quiet the conscious mind and drop into a theta and then delta brain wave. This is exactly what your goal is during a deep meditation! So... If you sleep with your buddha band and favorite crystal over your third eye, you can download the frequency of the crystal with no interference from your conscious mind. This is where you rewrite your subconscious and tune in to the true you!
Better, Yoga - Meditation - Sleep !!!

For More Information, Visit: 
Buddha Gear on the web
Buddha Gear on Facebook
Buddha Gear on Twitter
Buddha Gear on Instagram

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

11 comments:

  1. Looks look cool new hip trending fashion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love my buddha band. I bought several difficult colors because i had a hard time choosing just one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply awesome gear and spritual energy when wearing this product... If you love great energy and healing this is must have gear...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great product! Just like it says. Fashion and function.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OM goodness they have the cutest gear! I love Crystals so it’s a total the Buddha Bands are perfect for me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These look absolutely amazing!! Heading to their fan page now!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing quality and for a bonus as I love crystals! Check it out❣️

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am really looking forward to getting my Buddha Gear!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I look forward to trying the meditation headband with the crystal in it's hidden pocket. This will be a whole new experience for me. I'm all for deeper meditation and better sleep!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sounds very cool! I'm going to get one!

    ReplyDelete
  11. These sound like amazing products and I love the fact that their cause also helps the homeless.

    ReplyDelete