Friday, May 17, 2019

Studio Sweat OnDemand Review: Yoga: 30 Minute Athletic Recovery



Yoga: 30 Minute Athletic Recovery
Janice

Janice leads this 30 minute live class in a large studio. You won't need any equipment for this athletic style yoga routine.

After a warmup, Janice guides you through kneeling & lying stretches for your glutes, hamstrings, low back, and obliques. Poses include happy baby, down dog, forward fold, crescent pose, spinal twist, butterfly pose, boat, pigeon, and runners lunge.

This workout is suitable for most all exercisers. This is a great athletic style yoga routine. Janice is a great instructor and she really takes advantage of the entire 30 minutes. No wasted time & lots of great stretches. I received access to this workout for review.



For More Information, Visit: 

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment