Tuesday, May 7, 2019

Studio Sweat OnDemand: Spin Sculpt Review

Studio Sweat OnDemand: Spin Sculpt
Brian

Brian leads this 60 minutle live class in a large studio. You will need a spin bike & dumbbells for this routine. The workout alternates spin intervals & strength intervals. Brian spends 3 min on each muscle group with a variety of targeted exercises.

After a spin warmup and a 10 min HiiT routine on the bike you move to the floor for squat & squat jumps variations, core work, shoulder work, back rows, chest press & flys, tricep skull crushers, tricep pushups, and burpee variations. There are some bike intervals mixed into the strength work. You conclude with a bike cool down.

I rate this an advanced workout. Brian hits each muscle group hard in the 3 minutes & using heavy weights, all my muscles were thoroughly  worked. I dont have a spin bike so I modified the bike intervals using my trampoline and still got a great cardio & strength workout. I received access to this workout for review.


For More Information, Visit: 

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment