Thursday, December 5, 2019

NoSweat Hat, Helmet, & Hard Hat Liners: Keep Sweat Out of Your Eyes & Avoid Sweat Stained Hats


Introducing NoSweat an awesome new product as it has been getting some traction in the health and fitness industries and for good reason. NoSweat are hat, helmet, and hard hat liners that are designed to protect your hats from sweat stains and keeps sweat out of your eyes while you exercise. NoSweat are an innovative disposable liner for hats, helmets, and hard hats. NoSweat's technology is designed to lock sweat inside, provide a clean dry surface, and prevent sweat from dripping in your eyes, making them the next must have fitness item. They are great for sports, aerobics, running, cycling, gardening, and more. They are currently being used by athletes across all of the pro leagues and every NHL official is using them. They also have endorsement deals with athletes from the NHL, NFL, MLB, PGA, Formula One, and NASCAR. Perfect for a stocking stuffer this holiday season. Keep your hats sweat & stain free with NoSweat. Keep reading to learn more.


If you are like me and you like to wear a hat when you exercise NoSweat is for you! I hate ruining my hats with sweat stains so I was super thrilled to discover NoSweat. I also hate sweat running down my face & stinging my eyes when Im enjoying a run so these liners really save the day for me. They are super easy to apply and stay put once applied!


Key Benefits I LOVE:
  1. Keeps sweat out of eyes
  2. Reduces sweat stains
  3. Helps prevent acne
  4. Reduces odor
  5. Provides a clean, dry surface
  6. Thin, soft & lightweight

Cotton headbands do a great job at pulling in moisture, but remain wet to the touch. They also don’t fit well under helmets. What does fit well underneath a helmet? A skull cap! Where skull caps do a great job at wicking away sweat off of the head, the moisture has nowhere to go. So, it ends up running out of the headwear and onto the individual’s face. Okay…. what works then? NoSweat! their patented technology wicks away sweat by pulling it into the product, keeping you sweat free with a clean dry surface. NoSweat liners are made in the USA.



For More Information, Visit: 
NoSweat on the web
NoSweat on Facebook
NoSweat on Twitter
NoSweat on Instagram

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment