Wednesday, February 12, 2020

Ticktime: Timer Reinvented! Flip & Go, Customizable & Preset Options


If you are like me and you love interval workouts you are going to LOVE Ticktime. It is the easiest timer I have ever used and has unique features that make it fun and simple to use. No lag time, no programming, no button pushing! Just flip the counter & you are on your way to an amazing workout. Ticktime is not only perfect for workouts its great for so many daily activities, games, kids activities, cooking, work and so much more. Keep reading to learn more. 


Ticktime is more than a just timer. They have reinvented how timer looks and works: flip to set up countdown, small and fit in any pockets. It will change the way you manage your time. This fun & functional gadget will make your day more than 24 hours. Time management means a more productive day!

Features I LOVE: 
  • Volume adjustable
  • Silent mode
  • Adjustable timer
  • Magnetic surface
  • Easy-to-read LED display
  • Flip and switch mode
  • Compact size
  • Patent design

It' s super easy to countdown and convenient to use it. Just focus on what you are doing and leave all the other things to Ticktime! It works perfect for my interval workouts & of course is perfect for cooking. One of the fun uses I have found is using for kids to "race" to pick up toys, finish their veggies and other "fun" activities aka chores! Make it a game and get better results and happier kids. 

Ticktime is your time manager for achieving the higher quality of life. It allows you to only focus on what you are doing right now in a highly efficient way with less distractions.

The Ticktimer not only offers super easy to use preset countdown options but also allows you to do a customized countdown. Tired of starting countdown again every time it's over? Just flip it and start the countdown with preset time. You have the options from 3 min, 5 min, 10min, 15 min, 25min, and 30min. Just flip it and you are done! The customized countdown on Ticktime is a sophisticated timer. It allows you to set the time exactly as you want. You can manually set the minutes and seconds separately.

For More Information, Visit: 
Nllano TickTime campaign on the web
Nllano TickTime on Instagram
Nllano TickTime on Twitter
Nllano TickTime on Facebook

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment