Monday, January 3, 2022

CollageVideo.TV Streaming Workout Review: Denise Austin Sizzler



Denise Austin, 1997

Denise woks out with 2 background exercisers on a beach in front of the ocean. You will only need dumbbells for this 52 min cardio and strength interval workout. Each interval consists of 3.5 minutes of cardio and 1.5 minutes of strength and concludes with ab work. Denise uses hit songs in this routine - the music is great.

Exercises include box step, chest press & toe taps, cardio lunge & punch, static lunges with bi curls, grapevine, ham curls, squat & chest scoop, twists, toe tap & front raise, tricep kick backs, shuffle forward, squat & abductions, squats, rows, crunch variations, bridge, and concludes with a stretch.

I rate this a solid intermediate routine. You really accomplish a short amount of time. Lots of great combo strength moves to make the most of your time. Denise is encouraging and this is a really fun routine. I absolutely love this workout- I had it on VHS and it is not available on DVD so I was SO happy to see it on CollageVideo.TV. I received access to this routine for review. 

For More Information, Visit: 
Collage Video on Facebook
Collage Video on Instagram
Collage Video on Twitter

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment