Friday, March 21, 2014

Lady Soma SOMATIQUE Moisturizer


I had the pleasure of trying the Lady Soma SOMATIQUE Moisturizer and I just have to share! I LOVE LOVE IT! It is a Lady Soma products are made in the USA, they are Associate Members of the Organic Trade Association, and GMP Good Manufacturing Policy Consistent Quality, and these SOMATIQUE products are organic and free of harmful chemicals! They contain no parabens, sulfates, and other yucky chemicals.
The Lady Soma SOMATIQUE Moisturizer is light and not greasy but moisturizes your skin perfectly. I use it day and night and love that it is organic and doesnt contain nasty chemicals- really we get enough chemicals in all of our products, food, and environment- every organic product we use helps us help our health! The tub is a generous size and is rich and thick so you only need to use a little. 

The moisturizer contains multi-vitamins to hydrate your skin. These vitamins help reverse free radical damage, and maintain a fresh appearance. It is rich in vitamins A, B, C and D, and E. Infuses deep moisture for fighting wrinkles and maintaining healthy skin. It is rich in vitamins A, B, C and D, and E. The multiple bioflavinoids and minerals deoxidize skin and create a foundation for healthy skin. It infuses deep hydration and creates a moisture barrier which is a requirement for keeping wrinkles away, and having fresh looking skin. One word that comes to mind every time I use this fab moisturizer and that is: FRESH!



Key Benefits I LOVE:
• Strengthens skin's moisture barrier
• For all skin types
• No artificial ingredients, fragrances or harmful chemicals
For More Information:
Visit the Lady Soma Website
Like Lady Soma on Facebook

Follow Lady Soma on Twitter
For More Information, Visit: I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment