Wednesday, August 17, 2016

REVIEW: Red Hot Dance Fitness with Christine Gallagher Defilippis


Red Hot Dance Fitness
Christine Gallagher Defilippis, 2015

Michelle leads this 49 cardio dance routine in an open studio with 4 backgrounders. You wont need any equipment for this routine. The DVD is fully chaptered and contains 2 dance workouts that flow right into each other: hip hop & pop jazz.

In these routines you will learn a move, and then add on additional moves until you form a little routine. After a warm up exercises include: front back taps, small kicks & hops, side shifts, jazz square, chest pop, chasse, spins, 2 step & turn, drop & pop, kick ball change & pivot, and conclude with a cool down & stretch. Christine adds in fun & funky arm movements to enhance the cardio & keep it fun!

I rate this workout lo intermediate in terms of intensity & solid to maybe high in terms of choreography. Christine provides great cuing & keeps everything moving. No wasted time & keeps the heart rate steady throughout. A fun dance routine for the dance lovers and a great light workout! I received this DVD to review.

For More Information, Visit:
Red Hot Fitness on the web
Red Hot Fitness on Twitter
Red Hot Fitness on Facebook
Red Hot Fitness on Instagram

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment