Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Garden Lites: VEGGIE Packed Muffins, Souffles & MORE, & a Taste You Will LOVE



I am a huge fan of Garden Lites! Their entire line of veggie packed goodies are amazing - and their new Garden Lites Superfood Veggie Cakes are no exception. Like all of their products, vegetables are the first ingredient. These yummy Superfood Veggie Cakes  are Kosher, delicious, vegetarian, Gluten-free and only 100 calories! They are now available in the refrigerated section of Coscto stores! Superfood Veggie Cakes are perfect for healthy snacking on-the-go, or also as a quick side dish at home to go along perfectly with any meal.  Grab one for breakfast, add one to your dinner, whenever you enjoy it, you will be doing your body good. 


Getting veggies in on the go is not easy. You can only eat so many raw veggies and even then, you still have to peel, chop, and package. With Garden Lites, you have a healthy and quick-prep frozen veggie packed muffin! Garden Lites knows how to make veggies delightful. I am a fan of every single Garden Lite product I have tried and their new Superfood Veggie Cakes are no exception. I am so glad to see them at my local Costco Store. Even my husband enjoys them. I may not have told them just how many veggies are in them. Check out the nutritional stats:



The ingredient list is impressive: VEGETABLE BLEND (CARROT, CAULIFLOWER, BROCCOLI, KALE, ONION, RED BELL PEPPER, ZUCCHINI), BROWN RICE (WATER, BROWN RICE), EGG WHITES, WHOLE EGGS, CANOLA OIL, CORN STARCH, SPICE MIX (DEHYDRATED ONION, MALTODEXTRIN, NATURAL FLAVORS, TOMATO POWDER, CITRIC ACID, SPICES), SUGAR, SALT, GARLIC POWDER, POTASSIUM SORBATE (ADDED FOR FRESHNESS), BLACK PEPPER


These super tasty & super conveneint Superfood Veggie Cakes are a major innovation: there is simply nothing else on the market like it that has vegetables as the first ingredient, that tastes amazing and is easy to transport, and prepare. Just toss in a microwave and enjoy. Toss one in your briefcase, lunchbox, or gym bag and get your veggies in the delicious way.


For More Information, Visit:
Garden Lites on the Web
Garden Lites on Facebook
Garden Lites on Twitter
Garden Lites on Instagram

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment