Wednesday, October 5, 2016

4id LED Light-Up Workout Accessories!


With  fall upon us, it is time to get outdoors and enjoy the cooler weather. Here in the desert it is hiking, biking, and running season! The temps are perfect but it is getting darker earlier. That is where 4id comes in. They produce a large line of light up workout accessories! From armbands, heel spurs, and biking accessories, 4id has you covered. Stay safe, stay visible, and stay out of trouble outdoors. 4id products are also great for kids to keep them in your sight at all times and are perfect for Halloween, which is right around the corner.


I had the pleasure of reviewing their fab PowerSpurz, PowerStepz, and their PowerArmz. All are available in multiple colors and are super easy to use. One of the best perks is that they come with batteries!!! I love their bike accessories. My niece rides her bike to and from work and these will keep her visible and safe while crossing the street to her job. I love the color varieties as well- something for everyone - from mom, dad, to kiddos of all ages. Great for backpacks and also for camping! 


If you're planning on running or exercising during dawn or dusk, safety should be a top priority. 4id has created some great product to keep you safe, seen and motivated! Stay equipped for all your outdoor training with the "PowerArmz" arm band. This lightweight, adjustable armband is powered by high intensity LED lights that will make sure you are both safe and visible even in the most extreme conditions. All of their products are perfect for those color and neon runs that are so popular these days! You will be the hit of the race with these fun accessories.


Features I LOVE: 
  • Batteries included. Uses 2 CR2032 batteries. 
  • •Ultra Bright LEDS
  • •70 hours steady operation
  • •100 hours flashing burn time
  • •Weatherproof
The Power Spurz are super fun! They slide right over the heel of your shoe and stay put even on my last trail run. They keep you safe and visible through all of your outdoor training. They are very lightweight  and they have two light settings: pulse and continuous light. The piece slides conveniently on to the back of your shoe and glows in a vibrant LED light. 



For More Information, Visit: 
4id Gear on the web
4id on Facebook
4id on Instagram
4id on Twitter

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment