Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Sparkling Pumpkin Spice Chiller Recipe Featuring Sparkling Ice Calorie Free Beverages


If you are looking for a calorie free fizzy drink to satisfy your soda cravings-look no further than Sparkling ICE! You are probably already aware how much I enjoy their beverages and if you have tried them, Im sure you are too! These are great for those evenings when you have a sweet tooth but dont want to derail your healthy eating plan. I love enjoying one in the evenings after dinner if I feel like a sweet. The fizz is very refreshing. Keep reading to learn more & check out these fun fall recipes. 


Also great for your upcoming fall events, consider using Sparkling Ice as your mixer. It tastes great, adds a refreshing fizz, and doenst add any sugar or calories!!! Perfect for your fall festival, neighborhood Halloween get together, or Halloween party. Great for adults as mixers or straight out of the bottle. Great for kids and are definitely kid approved, my nieces love them! Sparkling ICE comes in a huge variety of fun flavors including Watermelon Strawberry, Kiwi Strawberry, Crisp Apple, Peach Nectarine, and so many more! I have purchased them at my local Kroger store and Safeway as well! They are easy to find and perfect for a guilt free sweet treat. They are perfect for mixing up those cocktails and keeping the calories low. Keep reading to learn more.

Sparkling Pumpkin Spice Chiller
(kid friendly!)

INGREDIENTS
2 oz honey whiskey
½ oz lemon juice
1 tbsp pumpkin puree
Whipped cream
Pumpkin pie spice

DIRECTIONS
Pour whiskey, lemon juice, and pumpkin puree into a cocktail shaker with the ice and shake.  Strain into a rocks glass and float with Sparkling Ice Crisp Apple. Top with whipped cream and a sprinkle of pumpkin pie spice.

Shiver Me Timbers Cocktail 
(adults only!)


INGREDIENTS:
2 Parts Dark Rum
1 Part Pumpkin Puree
1 Part Intense Ginger Liqueur
Grated Ginger

DIRECTIONS
Shake puree, rum, ginger liquor and grated ginger over ice and pour into goblet. Add Sparkling Ice Black Cherry and garnish with ginger root "tombstone".

For More Information, Visit:
Sparkling ICE on the web
Sparkling ICE on Facebook
Sparkling ICE on Twitter
Sparkling ICE on Instagram
Sparkling ICE on Pinterest

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.le fizz, and a lot of flavor! Check out these amazing recipes below. 

No comments:

Post a Comment