This giveaway is now over. Check out current Fitness For the Rest of Us Giveways by clicking on the "give-aways" link on my left hand sidebar!
Miss Oops manufactures and markets a variety of beauty-saving, problem-solving products for women. The Miss Oops brand comprises of several patent-pending products, including a dry sponge that removes deodorant marks and a medical-grade adhesive that prevents pregnant women’s navels from showing through their garments. The mission of Miss Oops is to provide affordable solution-oriented products for all types of beauty dilemmas and avoidable fashion faux pas for women everywhere.
Miss Oops has generously offered a lucky winner one of their Boob Tubes! A Boob Tube is a stylish and clever way to make your shirts more modest. Boob Tubes come in a large variety: solid, lace, and seasonal colors.
Miss Oops offers the following product lines:
Here are some of my favorite Miss Oops items:
Jaks: add length to your shirts by wearing under your shirt-no more hiney hanging out when you bend over.
Mandatory Entry: Head on over to Miss Oops and tell me which product you like.
- 1 Entry: Check out Miss Oops website and tell me something you learned.
- 1 Entry: Follow my blog via Google Friend Connect. Already a follower? Just leave a comment saying so
- 2 Entries Per Giveaway: Enter any of my other current giveaways.
- 5 Entries: Enter to win the Bring It Up giveaway on Win, Lose, or Blog here.
- 1 Entry: Facebook like Miss Oops
- 2 Entries: Leave a comment on their Facebook wall telling them that I sent you
- 5 Entries: Re-blog about this giveaway and leave a link (leave 5 comments)
- 1 Per Tweet: Tweet up to 3X daily, one hour apart. Leave a link!
I received a sample of this product for this review and was in no other way compensated for my honest review. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own.