Saturday, January 22, 2011

Lots of Jewels: Etsy Shop Shout Out!


Introducing a FABULOUS Etsy shop that is sponsoring Win, Lose, or Blog this season
Lots of Jewels




Lots of Jewels is an awesome Etsy shop that specializes in handcrafted artisan jewelry, custom order jewelry pieces, vintage jewelry, pottery and ceramic items. Her jewelry is amazing, SO VERY affordable, her shipping is speedy & reliable, and the quality of her goods is fabulous! She also accepts custom orders!!! Head on over & check out her beautiful hand  made jewelry & support a small business.

I had the pleasure of reviewing these beautiful earrings: 


                 Gingko Leaf Earrings






Also on my wishlist is: 


with pearls, glass beads, and antiqued brass:

$15.00

$12.00

$15.00

$12.00

I am SO happy with my beautiful earrings. They are the perfect size- not too large, not too small and are light enough to wear all day. The attention to detail and fine craftsmanship are very noticable and I know I will have these earrings for many many years!

Head on over to Lots of Jewels & support a small business and get yourself something cute! Thank you so much Lots of Jewels for supporting one of our weight loss contestants this season!!!!!

I received a sample of this product to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest review. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I can not be held responsible for shipping errors, postage errors, damage in transit, or undelivered prizes.

And dont forget- you can still enter the Win, Lose, or Blog Crazy Dog T Shirt giveaway here. Head on over- entries are LOW!!!! 


And head on over to enter MY Community Coffee Mardi Gras Gift Pack here.

No comments:

Post a Comment