Monday, January 30, 2012

My New Favorite Healthy Sweet Treat: ThinSlim Foods


When I first heard about ThinSlim Foods I was intrigued and could not wait to try their muffins, squares, and brownies. The first thing that caught my eye was that they use erythritol instead of maltitol or splenda so there is no aftertaste and no GI distress. I know a lot of people that can not tolerate splenda, so I am super excited to tell you more about their DELICIOUS (seriously amazing) and LOW CALORIE treats!


First I tried one of their ThinSlim Foods Vanilla Muffins. I was amazed- seriously it was SO yummy and only 40 calories and 1 gram of fat! Their muffins are dense, moist, and super-delicious. They are created with a unique recipe that makes them low in calories, low in carbs, and low in fat but still really really tasty! 
Each muffin is 2oz. Each pack comes with 4 muffins.  The muffins are also avialable in blueberry & chocolate. 

Each muffin has only 40 calories, 2g of net carbs, 1 diet count, 8g of fiber, and 6g of protein. That is a whopping 1/2 the calories of the leading diet muffins! You could literally eat the entire four pack for only 160 calories. Not that I'm advising that you do, but I couldnt blame you if you did. I ate 2 right off the bat- they are that yummy! 

Next I dove right into the ThinSlim Foods Peanut Butter Square. It literally melted in my mouth. It was amazing and I liked it even more than their beloved Vanilla muffins. They are also avialable in banana & almond. I also had the opportunity to sample the banana and it was also very good!!! YUM. Each square has only 40 calories & 1 gram of fat. No trans fats or saturated fats and is full of 8 grams of dietary fiber. This is a great alternative to all of the high fat peanut butter treats on the market!

And last, but certainly not least I had the pleasure of sampling the SlimThin Foods brownies. Who doesnt love a brownie and how about one with only 1 gram of fat and 45 calories, we can all now indulge. As with all the SlimThin foods I had the pleasure of sampling, the brownies are dense, moist, and super delicious. The texture was amazing for a "diet food." Available with or without walnuts, both delicious and both diet friendly!


 I highly recommend SlimThin foods to anyone with a sweet tooth that doenst want to ruin their diet and anyone with a Splenda sensitivity. SlimThin Foods treats are my new #1 favorite sweet treats! 

SlimThin Foods treats have been designed so that they won't cause any blood sugar spike in diabetics - a true low carb food. In addition, they have a short ingredient list rather than one filled with processed fillers or other junk and they use erythritol instead of maltitol or splenda so there is no aftertaste and no GI distress.

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for our honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising


No comments:

Post a Comment