Saturday, February 11, 2012

Introducing Sea-Bands: Drug Free & Natural Nausea Relief

As I have shared on my blog, DH & I recently went on a cruise. It was our first (of hopefully many) and I was nervous about the possibility of motion & sea sickness so I was THRILLED with the opportunity to review Sea-Bands. And am I happy I did- NO sea sickness- even on the choppy days! And because Sea-Bands are drug free and all natural, no worry of side effects and no need to put chemicals into my body. Safe for everyone: children and even pregnant women- perfect for morning sickness! And perfect for Post Operative and Chemotherapy Induced Nausea. I wish I had these after surgery, I was SO sick after that, blech.
What are Sea-Bands? They are small comfy accupresure wristbands that naturally relieve your nausea symptoms! I wore mine day & night on the cruise- I was not risking getting sea sick and ruining my cruise. They are comfortable and barely noticeable. Here is a picture where you can see my light blue Sea-Bands.
Sea-Band is clinically proven to relieve nausea of various types.  To find out more click one of the nausea types below:

Motion Sickness and Travel Sickness


Sea-Band also offers a great tasting ANTI-NAUSEA Ginger Gum that can be used in place of or in addition to your Sea-Band wristband. I had the pleasure of trying the Ginger Gum. It tastes like ginger ale soda but much more convenient and it really calms the nausea!  

For travel, morning sickness and chemotherapy induced nausea relief try Sea-Bands Anti-Nausea Ginger Gum. It is Safe, all natural relief of nausea & Gluten free!
For More Information:
Visit the Sea-Bands Website
Like Sea-Bands on Facebook
I received a sample of this product to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest review. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

1 comment:

  1. You are good blogger.Your writing quality is very nice, and i got so much to learn from your blog.I will try these sea bands next time I go to an amusement park and see if they work for those rides!Please add my website morning sickness wristband To solve your nausea in the natural way you can choice our product.Our Anti-Nausea wristbands may be used to relieve nausea symptoms due to chemotherapy cancer treatment, morning sickness, travel/motion sickness and vomiting.

    ReplyDelete