Monday, February 27, 2012

Jari Love's Get Extremely Ripped 1000 Hardcore Review

Jari Love's Get Extremely Ripped 1000 Hardcore
Jari Love, 2011

Jari leads this strength & cardio workout in a dark set with 4 background exercisers who provide plenty of modifications. Along with the two "30 minute" C+S workouts, The dvd offers a lot of premix options including all cardio & all strength. The play all option is 74 minutes. If you liked Jaris last workout you will love this one- very similar in format & exercises. You will need a step & dumbbells for this workout.

Workout #1: (42 minutes) The workout is structured into blocks of high reps of simple exercises. Jari does provide tempo changes & exercise variations for some varitey. After a w/u exercises include: deadlift rows, straddle run, curtsy off step & kickback, squat jumps & jacks, reverse crunches, V drops, clam crunches & ends w/ a c/d & stretch.

Workout #2: (42 minutes) The workout is structured into blocks of high reps of simple exercises. After a w/u exercises include: side squat -dip off bench w/ bi curls, step up- jack-step down - jack, lat raise combo, squat off bench w/ military press, bench cardio lunge variations, step up & down to burpee, walk over pushups, tri pushups, side plank threads, 1 leg bridge holds, and ends w/ a c/d & stretch.

I rate these workouts advanced- there are some pretty challenging exercises and a nice quick pace. Not a ton of excitement with the long blocks of the same exercises but very nice combo moves that will get you thoroughly worked out. Jari is a great lead, encouraging and knowledgeable & provides great cuing & form pointers. I received this dvd to review.

For More Information, Visit: 
The Jari Love website
Jari Love on Facebook
Jari Love on Twitter
Jari Love’s YouTube Channel

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment