Monday, May 7, 2012

BEST SELF TANNER EVER: Famous Dave's Moisture Tan

Just in time for summer and summer vacations, I introduce to you the BEST (hands down best!) self tanner I have ever tried: Famous Dave's Moisture Tan. Famous Dave's is different from any other self tanner you've tried! DO NOTE THAT Famous Dave's Self Tanners come with a money back guarantee!!!! They offer light, medium, dark, gradual tanners, and so many fabulous products- you will certainly find the perfect Famous Dave's Self Tanner for you! I love the look of a beautiful sun-kissed tan but but obviously don't want to be exposed to the damaging effects of the suns rays, even if I had the time to waste sitting in the sun! 

  • Provides a natural looking tan- NO ORANGE!
  • Has the guaranteed lowest odor of any self tanner!
  • Applies smoother than any other self tanner!

I have tried many, many self tanners and until now- I have never found one without that nasty odor- that is my number one pet peeve for other self tanners- the scent lingers for days :( well not with Famous Dave's! No odor!!!!


My number two pet peeve with other self tanners is uneven application, hard to apply, streaks, and just so much time rubbing rubbing to ensure you get an even coat, well the smoothness of Famous Dave's is awesome and ensures an even tanned glow. It even comes with a handy application guide that tells you exactly how much (how many pumps) you need for each body part! No more guessing, and no more waste!


And lastly, I hate that other tanners leave orange stains on my hands from applying. Well Check out the fabulous Famous Dave's Amaze Mitt that ensures no orange stain on hands & guarantees an even and smooth tan with ease! And just wash and re-use, eco-friendly and wallet-friendly!




More reasons to love Famous Dave's Gold Label Self Tanner:


  NO Fragrance
  NO Phenoxyethanols
  NO Sodium Laureth / Lauryl Sulfates
  NO Triethanolamines
  NO Stearic Acids
  NO Mineral Oils
  NO Animal Testing
  NO Parabens
  Added Bronzer Color Guide


For More Information shop famous Dave's Self Tanners:  
 I received a sample of this product to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest review. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment