Sunday, May 6, 2012

Must-Have Super Foods: Navitas Naturals Chia Seeds and SuperFruit Blend



The Belles are super-excited to tell you about these great products from Navitas Naturals!! “Navitas” is the Latin word for energy and if there is one thing their products provide it is super-food energy. The mission of Navitas naturals mission is to provide premium organic functional foods that increase energy and enhance health. Part of this effort is to continually search for the world’s most beneficial natural foods. Their philosophy is that nutrient rich whole foods are best produced using organic agricultural methods with minimal processing so they handle their premium superfoods with care. Health conscious consumers choose Navitas Naturals nutrient-rich products because they are loaded with antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals. Their premium quality “superfoods” are always free of additives and trans fats; the absence of these elements speaking 
to the purity and effectiveness of the products.

  Navitas Naturals Chia Seeds Navitas Naturals offers these small, whole, organic chia seeds in their pure state. Long used by the Aztecs, Mayans, and Incans as a staple food along with corn and beans, chia seeds are enjoying a large resurgence in the health food community due to their impressive nutritional profile. Chock full of healthy omega fats, protein, antioxidants, and dietary fiber, the little chia seed goes a long way to earn its qualifier of “power." Ever since I first heard about the nutritional profile of chia seeds, I have been including them as a daily part of my nutrition plan. I throw them in my smoothies, add them to my salads and include them in my oatmeal. My favorite ways to enjoy chia seeds is as a simple chia pudding - which just consists of soaking the chia seeds in some almond milk so they thicken up to form a gel-like substance. I then flavor it with a little vanilla or cinnamon. I also like to add the mixture to my steel cut oatmeal for a well-balanced breakfast.

Navitas Naturals Superfruit Blend Navitas Naturals Antioxidant Smoothie Mix is a blend of goji, acai, and pomegranate. Rich in essential vitamins, minerals, and a supreme source of antioxidants, these superberries and fruit are each touted as powerful free radical fighters that support vitality. When enjoyed together, such as in Navitas Naturals Antioxidant blend, they provide a diverse mix of nutrients that is superior to consuming any one of them individually. Blend a scoop into your next smoothie and enjoy a delicious drink of health. This superfruit blend tastes great added to my usual breakfast smoothie. I add a tablespoon along with frozen berries, mangos and peaches; a half a banana, greek yogurt and a a handful of ice. I love knowing that I am getting a healthy breakfast along with healthy antioxidants for more energy and optimum health. I have also added a teaspoon and mixed it in with my afternoon yogurt and added it to my oatmeal.

For More Information on Navitas Naturals, visit:
Navitas Naturals Website 
Navitas Naturals on Facebook 
Navitas Naturals on Twitter 
Navitas Naturals on YouTube

We received samples of these products to review. We were in no other way compensated for our honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are oury own. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment