Wednesday, May 2, 2012

HOT SALE: Hats.Com Has All Your Hat Needs Covered!


I am beyond pleased to introduce Hats.com to my awesome readers!!! I am a big fan of hats (great way to get out of doing your hair!) I love dressy hats, casual hats, and athletic hats and now I can find all these and more on Hats.Com! For ALL your hat needs- women's, children's, and men's Hats.com has you covered. And they have a fantastic sale going on right now, just in time for Mother's Day: Save 15% on all women's spring & summer styles. 

I had the pleasure of reviewing the Kangol Bubble Cable Deeto:
Isn't it awesome!! I LOVE IT! Its perfect to wear with casual or dress casual. I love the fact that its roomy enough to hide my hair but not poofy & big. Also roomy enough that during the colder months, I can pull it down to cover my ears & keep them warm. Its high quality acrylic & knit and I know I will have this hat for many years to come. 

I had a very hard time choosing which hat to review as they seriously have SO many fabulous hats to choose from! From women's derby hats to western hats- they have something for everyone! I love that SO many of their hats come in a variety of colors, making matching your hat to your purse or outfit perfectly easy! Here are a few of my favorites. Like I said, something for every season, taste, and style!

The website is super easy to navigate, you can easily search by category, brand, gender, new arrivals, or sale- then choose your color and check-out. Its that simple! Some of my favorite Hats.com categories are:


Perfect for mothers day, dont forget to check out their sale section and their summer & spring hats that you can save 15% on! And with Father's Day coming up shortly- be sure to visit their huge selection of Men's Hats for your husbands and fathers! I know my dad would LOVE a new cap for his softball games- I think he would LOVE this Kangol Polo Stripe Spacecap! (To tell you the truth, Id love to own this hat for myself LOL!)


For More Information:
Visit the Hats.com website
Check out the Hats.com Blog
Like Hats.com on Facebook
Follow @hatsdotcom on Twitter

I received a sample of this product to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest review. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. 

No comments:

Post a Comment