Thursday, May 3, 2012

LOVE: Laura Geller Makeup Sneak Peak!!!

You all know I LOVE all things Laura Geller! I use her Baked Concealer every single day! It is my go-to foundation. I also love & use daily her cream blush. Adds a nice glow to my cheeks. Be sure to tune in for an exclusive sneak peek on YouTube where Laura Geller shares her brand new QVC US Today's special value Glow-n-Behold!!!


Tune in to Laura Geller on YouTube to find out more about her QVC US Today's special value Glow-n-Behold!!! And stay tuned for an upcoming review & giveaway of Laura Gellers FABULOUS makeup! I seriously can not reccomend them enough. Her makeup is high quality and blends perfectly for a flawless natural look!

For More Information:
Visit the Laura Geller Makeup Website
Follow Laura Geller Makeup on Twitter
Like Laura Geller Makeup on Facebook
Subscribe to the Laura Geller YouTube Channel

No comments:

Post a Comment