Saturday, May 5, 2012

LOVE: It Cosmetics Vitality Lip Flush 4-in-1!



I have raved about It Cosmetics (Innovative Technology Cosmetics) before so you all know I love them. They are honestly my go-to makeup brand for just about everything! Off  the top of my head - this AM I used their Bye Bye Under Eye (which I also use as concealer)m Heavenly Luxe Ultra-Plush Powder Brush Brow Power, and their new Vitality Lip Flush! Keep reading to hear all about this fab new 4-in-1 for everythign your lips need to look & feel gorgeous & hydrated for hours!


It Cosmetics Vitality Lip Flush 4-in-1 is a natural anti-aging lips stain that takes the place of four products; your lipstick, anti-aging conditioning lip balm, ultra-hydrating lip gloss, and your lip stain all in one! I love that it goes on like a normal lipstick - though felt amazing on my sensitive lips compared to normal lipstick BUT stays on like a stain! I have a hard time finding lip products I can actually use so I love stains because they stay put and this one goes on creamy smooth and the color lasts for hours, and just add a swipe here & there for the glossy shine of a lip gloss- but without the stickiness of other glosses. Available in three gorgeous shades: 

This truly innovative, yet all natural formula contains IT Cosmetics Hydra-Luxe™ Technology and fabulous ingredients such as plum oil, cherry oil, shea butter, aloe and jojoba that all work together to treat,  hydrate, condition, and nourish your lips. This fabulous lipstick even minimizes the appearance of lip lines and wrinkles! Plus Vitality Lip Flush is packed with anti-aging anti-oxidants including Vitamins A, C, E, Acai, Green Tea and White Tea to protect and ward off free-radicals all day long. This Made in the USA formula is paraben-free.


It Cosmetics by Jackie Kern is created with the help of leading plastic surgeons to infuse medical grade makeup with healing skin loving ingredients with cutting edge technology.  The Result- fabulous, flawless makeup & beauty solutions for everyone's skin needs! Regularly featured on QVC IT Cosmetics has quickly become OUR makeup brand of choice. With such fabulous products that are GOOD for us, we made the switch fast. IT Cosmetics has a huge variety of fabulous cosmetics, brushes, and beauty solutions

For more information about ItT Cosmetics:
Visit the It Cosmetics website
Follow It Cosmetics on Twitter
Like It Cosmetics on Facebook
Visit the It Cosmetics YouTube Channel
Check out the It Cosmetics store locator to find a distributor near you

I received a sample of this product to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest review. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment