Monday, June 18, 2012

Baja Bob's Sugar Free Party & Bar Mixes- LOW Fat FULL Flavor!

Summer is in FULL effect here in the desert and I cant think of a better way to cool down than with a nice frosty beverage. BUT we all know how packed with fat & calories blended drinks can be. Well NOT ANYMORE! Let me introduce you to Baja Bob'sThe world's first and only company to create a low carbohydrate, sugar-free line of party drink mixes! They are without a doubt...the best tasting drink mixes on the planet! 



I had the absolute pleasure of reviewing the Baja Bob's Pina Colada Mixer and I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT. Seriously- it tastes amazing. I am a HUGE Pina Colada fan but I never get to have them because the average pina colado has more fat & calories than an entire meal. Well not anymore, Baja Bob's Pina Colada mixer has only THIRTY calories!!! Yes you read that right only 30 and it is rich, creamy, and full of flavor! It is sweetened with splenda, real coconut cream, pineapple juice, and natural flavors- and you can taste the natural ingredients in it. Both DH & I LOVE it and will certainly be ordering it again. I was also surprised that is so reasonably priced- it is the same price as the other mixers in the grocery store (the ones full of fat, calories, and artificial ingredients). Also PERFECT for the low-carbers with only 4 grams of carb per serving.




Baja Bob's offers a whole line of delicious, sugar free, low carb, and low fat/fat free mixers to meet all your summer party needs! I love that Baja Bob's offers powdered mixers, single serving mixes, bottled liquid mixers- really something for every summer bbq need! On my wish list is his:

Mudslide
Margarita
Strawberry Daiquiri & Margarita
Sour Apple Martini
Blue Raspberry Martini
Sweet & Sour Mix





All of the Low Carb Baja Bob's Sugar Free Mixes contain less than 1g of carbohydrates and contain less than 10 calories per 4 oz. serving. Compare that to 30-40 grams and 100-200 calories in your regular "sugared" versions! The powdered mix is sweetened with Splenda Brand Sucralose. Now you don't have to give up your favorite drink while on your low carb diet! And you don't have to forgo summer bbq's, and poolside drinks! Have your fun & drink it too! THANK YOU Baja Bob's for allowing me to enjoy all these yummy blended drinks without the guilt but with ALL THE TASTE and at a reasonable price!

I highly recommend the Baja Bob's Pina Colada Mixer and can not wait to try his other varieties!!!!

For More Information Visit: 
The Baja Bob website
Baja Bob on Facebook 
Baja Bob on Twitter

I received a sample of this product to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest review. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment