Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Introducing RKS: Reinhardt Kettlebell System (LOVE)


Introducing RKS: Reinhardt Kettlebell System! I am super excited about the opportunity to share with you this super effective & efficient workout system. Historically I have not been a fan of the vast majority of kettlebell workouts I have tried, until now. I can honestly say I really really like the workouts to my own surprise! I had always considered myself "not a kettlebell type of girl" until now! I am really digging the RKS workouts and loving the different kind of training. My core has definitely never been worked like this and I can feel it! Looking forward to some serious results with the RKS Workout system! Keep reading for the lowdown on the system and stay tuned for detailed dvd reviews! 

What is the RKS Workout:RKS is a full body workout using a kettlebell that increases ones strength, endurance, flexibility and cardiovascular conditioning, and gets your heart pumping so you burn calories WHILE working your muscles. Unlike other Cardio centric programs RKS is the first complete kettlebell system to provide the user with expert kettlebell instruction- which has really helped perfect my kettlebell form and allows me to train safely and in proper form!
The RKS training program only uses one kettlebell, making this the most versatile, well-rounded, completely portable gym anywhere. With weekly challenges built into the program, the user will also have a way to gauge progress over the training period. The workouts are short but pack a punch! They work the body in a new way and provide a total body muscle training & cardio experience in a short amount of time.
Many  popular fitness dvd programs focus on cardio cardio cario, which causes high amounts of muscle breakdown, fatigue, and training plateaus. The RKS program of progressive training gives your a balance of strength, flexibility and conditioning while molding a lean, powerful muscles with lungs that won’t quit. Because kettlebell training teaches the body to communicate and work as a complete unit, rather than as individual parts, the user will experience amazing results in athleticism and coordination, which is different from most other systems on the market. 



Included in the RKS System:
The RKS System is a complete Full Body Workout, just 30 Minutes, 4 times a week for a complete cardio & strength training workout. Here's what's included in the set:

  • Full Instructional DVD
  • Nine DVD's with Sixteen 30-minute Workouts
  • 4 Doug Challenge Workouts
  • Complete Nutrition Guide - Very nice booklet! 
  • RKS Workout Poster
  • Free 5# Kettlebell (valid only for USA) *small upgrade fee for heavier kettlebell
  • Superb Packaging- no slipping, easy storage, and very nice presentation
  • Clear, concise instruction, gorgeous set, kick-butt workouts! Keep watching my blog for detailed reviews of all the RKS workouts!



For More Information:
Visit the RKS Kettlebell System Website
Like the RKS Workout on Facebook
Follow the @RKSWorkout on Twitter
Subscribe to the RKS Workout YouTube Channel


I received a sample of this product to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest review. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.



No comments:

Post a Comment