Monday, June 11, 2012

Keep the Summer Fun, Block the UV Rays with Lavinala



Introducing Lavinala: The Healthy SunScreen! Keeping in line with my summer series of posts I have to include this fabulous sunscreen that is GOOD FOR YOU! Keep reading to find out why Lavanila is my go-to sunscreen.

I live in the desert so I am diligent about protecting my skin from the harmful UV rays of the sun but I hate putting chemicals onto my skin- which of course absorb right into our blood stream. Which is why I am in love with the Lavanila The Healthy Sun Screen! I love that it contains NO Petrochemicals, phthalates, propylene, silicone, parabans, or chemcilas! Now I know my skin is protected from the sun & added chemicals  no matter where I go: the mountains, beach, swimming pool, park , or outdoor workouts! Lavanila Sunscreen provides broad-spectrum UVA/UVB coverage without the use of chemical additives! 


I love the that the face cream is infused with youth-promoting antioxidants, botanicals, and amino acids. The formula is sheer and won't leave you covered in a thick white cream. It is fragrance-free so it is perfect for the entire family!


For More Information:
Visit the Lavanila Website

I received a sample of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest review. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.


No comments:

Post a Comment