Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Conair's Infiniti Pro Ceramic Flat Iron: Start Your Hair Revolution



From my favorite company for all things hair & beyond: Conair, let me introduce to you the Infiniti Pro Ceramic Flat Iron! It is amazing on my naturally curly hair. It has done wonders and has definitely cut my straightening time down! It really helps with my frizz problem as well because it is comes with a BONUS One 'n Only Argan Oil Treatment!! Keep reading to get all the details!


The Infiniti Pro by Conair™ 1 inch Ceramic Flat Iron
Sleek chic hair is attainable with the Infiniti Pro by Conair™ 1 inch Ceramic Flat Iron. Utilizing Tourmaline Ceramic technology, it provides anti-frizz and anti-static results with less damage. This flat iron heats up in 15 seconds, and offers 30 heat settings with true ceramic heat, the highest reaching up to 455°F for even hard-to-straighten hair. I really love that how quickly my iron heats up! No more waiting around and wasting time in the mornings- I know I never have time to spare while getting ready.
Hair is 89% straighter with less frizz* and has 3X smoother surface** and high shine and smoothness! My hair really comes out silky & shiny! DH even commented on it right away :) The flat iron comes with a BONUS One ‘n Only® Argan Oil treatment .25 oz. that helps protect, revitalize, and nourish hair- I really love the Argan Oil treatment (and so does my hair!)
The Infiniti Pro by Conair 1 inch Ceramic Flat Iron is available nationwide at mass market and drug store retailers (Target, K-Mart, CVS, Walgreens and so many more!), as well as at www.conair.com for an average price of only $39.99! What a great price from a brand we all know & trust!
*Based upon independent testing by a third-party lab comparing use with and without a straightener.
**As compared to standard Conair ceramic coating
For more information:
Visit the Conair website
Follow Conair on Facebook
Check out the Conair YouTube Channel

Ie received a sample of this product to review. I was  in no other way compensated for my honest review. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own.  I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. 

1 comment:

  1. From my favorite company for all things hair & beyond: Conair, let me introduce to you the Infiniti Pro Ceramic Flat Iron! It is amazing on my ... conairflatiron.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete