Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Must Have Summer Scent: Guess Seductive Limited Edition Eau De Toilette Spray


Next in my Summer Fun series is fresh summer fragrances- and at the top of my MUST HAVE list is Guess Seductive Limited Edition Eau De Toilette. It screams summer and is from GUESS- a company we have known and loved for decades! GUESS is a long standing company that produces quality products and has stood the test of time! GUESS has remained a favorite of mine for many years and I was beyond thrilled with the opportunity to review their new Seductive Limited Edition Eau De Toilette Spray. Keep reading for my full review!


This summer scent makes a lasting impression. A splash of floral and fruit-infused notes cast a warm weather spell that will leave them wanting more.  It is perfectly balanced and not overpowering like many other perfumes. I typically use body sprays because I prefer a lighter scent- but this is PERFECT. It has notes of pear, pink grapefruit, jasmine and vanilla! It really creates that free-spirited feeling of summer in a fragrance for the quintessential GUESS girl!

The packaging is absolutely adorable, flirty, and fun! Great for gift giving- even a gift to yourself! The box has pin–up polka dots that cover the coral-bordered package that's sealed with a flirty kiss graphic. Includes a hanging lipstick charm on the bottle- that makes a great keychain or cell phone charm! Seriously this is the perfect gift from your DH- go ahead and send him a link ;)

Keep your summer fun going with fresh lovely scents from GUESS!

For More Information:
Visit the GUESS Website
Like GUESS on Facebook
Follow GUESS on Twitter
Follow GUESS on Pinterest
Subscribe to the GUESS YouTube Channel


I received a sample of this product to review. I was  in no other way compensated for my honest review. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own.  I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. 

No comments:

Post a Comment