Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Dr. Scholl's For Her Ball of Foot Cushions Review


Ball of Foot Cushions
Created uniquely for women's shoes, the slim design of Dr. Scholl's®For Her Ball of Foot Cushions prevents your feet from sliding forward, so you avoid “toe scrunch”. Plus, they fit comfortably and discreetly in both open- and closed-toe shoes.

I was lucky enough to receive Dr. Scholl's For Her Ball of Foot Cushions in my Influenster VoxBox! Keep reading to learn more & head on over & sign up on Influenster to get in on all the fun product testing over there.



  • Helps prevent ball of foot pain
  • Immediate Massaging Gel comfort for the ball of your foot
  • Only ball of foot product made with unique FabuSTEP®gel
  • Prevents toe scrunch
  • Stays firmly in place
  • Removable without damage to your shoes
  • Discreetly fits all women's shoes


Available in: One size fits all

Designed to fit: All women's shoes

I received a sample of this product to review from Influenster in their Spring Voxbox.  I was in no other way compensated for my honest review. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising


No comments:

Post a Comment